Personal Training: 1 on 1
Fitness goals vary among individuals. Some people their goal is to lose weight and get stronger. Others are dealing with a nagging injury and need continued rehabilitation. Some are athletes and want to increase their conditioning for sport. Whatever the goal may be let Caleb design a training regimen tailored to you and your specific needs.
Small Group Training: 2-4
Small group training offers the same level of programming and assessment as 1 on 1, while advancing the experience in more of a team setting . This option is great for groups of individuals who have similar goals and have fun working with others.
Benefits of Small Group Training:
- More Economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and
greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that group fits into
their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Camaraderie – Workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances
the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little
harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through
the challenges of the workout.
- Greater Focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight
programming and watching your every move.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more
likely stick with it.
- Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.